Subject 1: Counting problems, arrangements, permutations, combinations.
- Level 1 : Sampling with replacement
- Level 2 : Sampling without replacement
- Level 3 : Permutations
- Level 4 : Combinations
Subject 2: The binomial distribution, Bernoulli's Trials.
- Level 1 : Probability of k successes
- Level 2 : Probability of k 1 .. k n successes
- Level 3 : Probability using the complement
Subject 3: The normal distribution, standardized variable, the curve of Gauss, area as a probability, approximation of a binomial distribution by a normal distribution.
- Level 1 : The standard curve.
- Level 2 : The standard variable z.
- Level 3 : Probability in normal distribution.
- Level 4 : Probability in binomial distribution by approximation to normal distribution.