Points, line, circle
Subject 1: Points of a plane, coordinates, slope through two points, midpoint, distance between two points.
- Level 1 : Identify a point and its coordinates
- Level 2 : Find the midpoint of a segment
- Level 3 : Find an endpoint of a segment
- Level 4 : Find the slope of a line passing through two points
- Level 5 : Check if three points are on the same line
- Level 6 : Find the distance between two points
Subject 2: The line y = ax + b, the coefficients, forming an equation.
- Level 1 : Implicit and explicit equation
- Level 2 : The point-slope equation of a line
- Level 3 : Equation of a line through two points
- Level 4 : Equation of a line parallel to a given line
- Level 5 : Equation of a line perpendicular to a given line
- Level 6 : Intersection point of two lines
- Level 7 : Advanced problems
Subject 3: The circle x² + y² = R², (x - a)² + (y - b)² = R², tangent, intersection with a line, circle through three points.
- Level 1 : Center, radius, length and area of a circle
- Level 2 : Equation of a circle given the center and the radius. Checking the location of a point: outside and inside a circle.
- Level 3 : Equation of a circle given a diameter
- Level 4 : Equation of the tangent at a given point
- Level 5 : Find one coordinate of a point given the other
- Level 6 : Intersection of a circle and a line
- Level 7 : Center of a circle through three points