Subject 1: Linear inequalities in two variables.
- Level 1 : The solution set as a half-plane
- Level 2 : Solving a system of inequalities
- Level 3 : Building a system given its solution set
Subject 2: Optimum of a linear function in two variables in a polygonal domain.
- Level 1 : Values of such a function
- Level 2 : Finding the optimum in a polygonal domain
- Level 3 : Level lines
Subject 3: Solving linear programming problems.
- Level 1 : Writing the constraints
- Level 2 : Solving a problem with 2 constraints
- Level 3 : Solving a problem with 3 constraints
- Level 4 : Solving a problem with 4 constraints