The tutorial program offers a variety of
interactive learning activities for students:
- They can read the lessons accompanied by an unlimited number of solved examples.
- They can practice by solving problems and exercises. Students acquire skills very efficiently while MATH-TEACHER that behaves like a private tutor, follows each step of the solution process and comment whether it is correct or not.
- They can test their skills.
A printed report summarizes the achievements of the students during the interactive session.
What makes MATH-TEACHER so special?
- An immediate feedback to each step in the solution process
- Guidance and hints
- Adaptation to student's level
- Students at their own pace
- Flexibility in the solution process
- Other Important Properties:
- Unlimited number of solved examples
- Special on-line timed-test scheme
- Evaluation report for the teacher
- Friendly and easy to work with
The adaptive approach and the individual coaching
provided during the solution process increase the
students' motivation, strengthen the confidence and
avoid frustration of many remedial math students.
The individual pace makes MATH-TEACHER attractive to advanced students as well since they can read the lessons, solve problems quickly and progress to new topics.
MATH-TEACHER - a great tool for all the math students!